Change in weight (11/30/20 – 12/7/20): -0.2 LBS
Life has been crazy. I wanted to have this post drafted and out to you all hours ago. But alas, here we are. This will be a shorter post, but I encourage you to check out my year in review post from Saturday!
I had a steady week. I never felt it was one to move me farther along towards my goals, but I did not feel I was missing the mark. So understanding that, it was good! This week was a realistic and future-ish week for me. This means it is one that could be sustainable for long term care. I had some good workouts, but not as many as I wanted. I ate okay, with some splurges and some better days. But this week was full of real life variables. I had to do ‘storm duty’ for work, twice. For this, I am tied to my desk for a 12 hour shift. It is really hard to stay moving and consistent with this. I got walks in when I could and I did some heavier rides when I could. All in all, not bad. Once I get closer to my goal weight, whatever that may be, I would like to think these weeks will be what I shoot for.
I would like to put my head down and get a little more aggressive for December. I have done well for a long time, but I want to prove to myself my discipline can be as strong as I want it to be. I want to be more disciplined about my calorie intake, my vegetable intake, and my exercise. I am planning to cap my calories at 2400 per day. This is a level that is in line with my goals and my BMR. Lately the random cookies and treats have seen my calories tick up…
As I have been writing this it dawned on me, I want to manage December and the holidays, I do not want them to manage me.
Leave a like or a comment. Do you ever celebrate when you just maintain? How do you all plan on managing your December? Will it manage you, or will you manage it?
How did I do on last weeks action plan?:
- 5 Cardio workouts. 1 45 min ride, 1 HIIT Ride, 1 Low Impact ride, 1 run. Partially Attained
- 2 Strength Sessions (Tues/Sat) Not Attained
- Plan out my meals, stick to them, and portion snacks. Partially Attained.
- 2 additional outdoor activities. This can include walks with my daughter, disc golfing, skiing, etc. Attained
- 3 dedicated stretch sessions. 2 10-min lower body and 1 10 min full body (Mon/Wed/Fri). Not Attained
- 20-30 minute midday walk on work days. Attained
- Track every bite. Not Attained
- Drink 10 glasses of water per day. Attained
- Find some quiet time to calm my thoughts and mind. 2 5-10 minute sessions. Not Attained
- 5 Cardio workouts. 1 45 min ride, 1 HIIT Ride, 1 Low Impact ride, 1 misc ride, 1 run.
- 2 Strength Sessions (Tues/Sat)
- Plan out my meals, stick to them, and portion snacks. 2400 Calories per day, max.
- 2 additional outdoor activities. This can include walks with my daughter, disc golfing, skiing, etc
- 3 dedicated stretch sessions. 2 10-min lower body and 1 10 min full body (Mon/Wed/Fri)
- 20-30 minute midday walk on work days
- Track every bite
- Drink 10 glasses of water per day
- Find some quiet time to calm my thoughts and mind. 2 5-10 minute sessions
Please stay tuned for more updates. If you have been enjoying this, please become an email follower or a wordpress follower. Having this public audience has been a positive motivation for me to continue working towards my goals and so I really am thankful for all of you!
|Date||Change in Weight|
* I first weighed myself on a Sunday night and began the regular weigh-ins the following morning